Skype English Lessons: online lessons from the comfort of your home or office
Do you want the ultimate convenience of having lessons at the time and place that suits you best and at a reasonable price? If so, then Skype English lessons or using other online platforms may be an ideal option. They provide all the benefits of face-to-face private lessons but with added flexibility.
Lesson content and format will be the same as for normal face-to-face lessons. All teachers are native English speakers.
We can provide the following content with Skype lessons.
- Business English – discussing everyday business challenges, including chairing meetings, negotiations, networking, preparing for conferences and presentations, talking on the telephone/videoconferencing
- General English – we usually focus on speaking and listening to include everyday survival English, improving conversational ability for social situations, improving small talk, and exercises to improve pronunciation and intonation
- Exam English – we can tailor lessons to focus on the requirements of major English exams, including TOEFL, IETLS and Cambridge
- News and culture – we can formulate lessons to include specific discussions about issues that interest you, ranging from hobbies, cultural aspects of UK life and current affairs
- A mix of all of the above can be arranged into one package of lessons.
Study ‘Authentic British English’ at your place after work
We can offer online lessons if you currently live in the UK (or indeed anywhere), but there is an added bonus if you live in a completely different time zone. You can have a lesson in the evening after work, for example, which equates to a morning lesson for the teacher – an ideal arrangement!
Lesson content and format will be the same as for normal lessons. We can provide business English, conversation practice, as well as preparation for CAE, FCE, TOEFL, IELTS and other major exams.
Have lessons at a reasonable price
Online private English lessons represent excellent value for money of all our lesson prices because there are no travel expenses incurred for either the teacher or the student. Furthermore, if you take up regular one-to-one lessons with PS English in London and then you have to return to your home country, you can continue to study with us and maintain the progress you have made.
Study any time
Are you living far from the UK? No worries. Because online learning enables you to connect at any time, you can have a lesson at a time convenient for you.
What Our Students Say
It was worth taking the classes. My teacher is a very good teacher and an incredible person. I really enjoyed the course with her. She is actually one of the best teachers I’ve ever had.
Looking forward to repeating again next year.
BM (August 2017)
Standard lesson duration is 90 min or 2 hours. These hours totals are just examples. You can choose any number of hours according to your budget.
|Prices Per Person||Online Lessons|
|Standard rates: pay-as-you-go (hourly rate shown)||£36.00|
|Discount rates: Prepaid Packages
5 price bands with % off standard rates (total price shown)
|minimum 15 hours (3% off)||£523.80|
|30 hours (6% off)||£1,015.20|
|60 hours (9% off)||£1,965.60|
|90 hours (12% off)||£2,851.20|
|120 hours (15% off)||£3,672.00|
- Administration fee (GBP 30) – just for your first booking.
- 75% refund available at all times for any reason.
- We accept UK and most international debit and credit cards – no fees! Possible to pay by bank transfer too.