Coronavirus update as of 1st March 2021 – ALL LESSONS AT ONLINE PRICES!
At this uncertain time, we want your plans to be as flexible and affordable as possible so all bookings (and subsequent lessons whether conducted face-to-face or online) will be charged at OUR ONLINE RATES !
If you decide to join PS English after your free consultation, we will ask you to decide how many hours you wish to book. You can select as many hours as you wish, depending on your budget. The table below shows our standard pay-as-you-go rate, together with 5 price bands for pre-paid packages, which offer the best value for money. We feel that we can provide good value English lessons.
ALL BOOKINGS WILL BE CHARGED AT OUR ONLINE LESSON RATES !
|1-1 Lessons||2-1 Lessons||ONLINE LESSON DISCOUNT
|Proof-reading and Copy-editing|
|Prices Per Person||Weekday Daytime 9:00 to 17:00
|Weekends, Weekday Evenings or Early Mornings||Weekday Daytime 9:00 to 17:00
|Weekends, Weekday Evenings or Early Mornings|
|Standard rates: pay-as-you-go (hourly rate shown)||£36.00||*contact us for pricing|
|Discount Rates: Pre-paid packages
5 price bands with % off standard rates (total price shown)
|15 hours (3% off)||£523.80|
|30 hours (6% off)||£1,015.20|
|60 hours (9% off)||£1,965.60|
|90 hours (12% off)||£2,851.20|
|120 hours (15% off)||£3,672.00|
- Administration fee (GBP 30) – just for your first booking.
- For discount rates, the full amount must be paid in advance.
- OFF-PEAK DISCOUNT will be applied ONLY if the lesson falls completely within the off-peak period.
- 75% refund available at all times for all reasons.
- UK and most major international debit and credit cards accepted – no fees! Possible to pay by bank transfer too.
Plus more value…
- Family members can share booked lessons.
- No charge for teacher travel expenses within Zone 4.
- Taking 2-1 lessons gives you more discount.